Aspen Technology is pleased to announce that we have established a Software Development Center in Mexico City!
As a Senior Software Developer in our growing Manufacturing and Supply Chain team, you will build the next generation platform for petroleum and chemical supply chain solutions. AspenTech has always pushed the limits of technology and engineering - this is your opportunity to play an important role in this cutting-edge transformation.
- Design, develop, maintain, and support innovative Supply Chain software applications
- Collaborate with customers, product managers, designers and developers to understand customer needs and translate them into product requirements and specifications
- Provide technical support to external and internal customers
- Investigate new and developing technologies as they appear in industry and academia and determine how to leverage these new technologies into our software applications
What You’ll Need
- BS in Computer Science or related fields, MS desired
- 5+ years of experience developing Software applications.
- Strong programming skills in Microsoft C#/.Net.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Passion for software development, design, and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- English fluency (written and verbal) required
- Experience working with US companies and remote offices is a plus
- Creativity in dealing with technology challenges.