Softtek, IT consultant, 100% Mexican, requests a JDP Sr Software Engineer, to work for the West zone.
- 5+ years SCM (Supply Chain Management) experience, ideally in manufacturing industry, with an excellent track record of delivery Working knowledge of JDA Manufacturing Planning Solutions preferably in JDA Master Planning, JDA Supply Chain Planner and/or JDA Enterprise Supply Planning Strong domain knowledge to understand how the JDA solutions within the area of focus can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes.
- Knowledge of business processes in SCM Experienced in implementing advanced planning solutions from either of JDA, SAP, Oracle, Experienced in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Ability to work independently and be effective/proactive in a relatively unstructured environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with customers, partners and consultants.
- Develop and execute scripts to ensure JDA software/development consistently meets company requirements.
- Communication skills are critical as the role will entail communication at all levels across the company and utilizing different methods and channels. (face to face, telephone, conference calls and written).
- Good language skills in English plus Spanish.
- Knowledge of further languages is an asset.
- Project management skills and team leadership skills.
- Have the drive and commitment to work independently but also work effectively within a team.
Benefits above the law and contract by project and Open Salary.
Interested please send your cv. Indicate what your economic pretensions.