Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 45,000 a 50,000
Empresa dedicada a la industria telecom
Role: Program Manager / GPM
Purpose of the role
Take bottom-line responsibility of a logical group of projects that forms a well-defined portfolio; work towards defining delivery strategy and goals for all the projects; monitor, review and provide risk management for all projects in the portfolio; create proposals for all new opportunities within the portfolio; supervise and manage all operations with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients within the guidelines, policies and norms of the company
· Lead large proposals (greater than 2M USD), review and provide guidance for other proposals.
· Review and provide delivery inputs on the Statement of Work(SOW).
· Review the project scope document for all Medium / Large-sized projects to ensure proper scoping of the project and reduction of risks.
· Review the estimates for small and medium-sized projects and lead the estimation activity for large-sized projects.
· Prepare resource plan for his / her portfolio including people, space, infrastructure and liaison with required groups.
· Review the project schedule for small to medium projects and do project schedule for Large projects.
· Identify the quality goals & processes, comply with internal quality mandate, plan for training the team, and prepare a comprehensive quality plan.
· Do regular Risk Assessment of the projects and Mitigation Planning, Identification & Review of Potential / High Risk Project and provide governance of complex engagements.
· Review of the scope, schedule, Estimation, Quality Goals, Risk plan and resource plan.
· Review and track the SLAs with help of PMs and provide delivery governance to successfully execute the project.
· Provide Delivery Governance, Review & Track the project performance against the goals on a periodic basis, Monitor, review and control all the project phases , take corrective measures and communicate to senior management.
· Allocate individuals to projects / initiatives, Enable competency development, Implement performance management as per organizational guidelines, R&R, team building, compliance to company HR processes, mentoring the team and participate in the recruitment activities.
· Track and comply with all Operational Excellence Parameters and processes for all the projects within the portfolio in order to meet organizational goals.
· Work with Global teams and stakeholders, to identify new opportunities in order to meet the revenue targets.
· + 14 years of experience.
· Bachelor degree or master degree in Computer Engineering or related.
· Proven experience in program management.
· Proven stakeholder management skills.
· Proven experience managing a team.
· Has in-depth understanding of different processes and best practices of PM to find proactive solutions for complex situations and execute multiple complex/ critical projects.
· Broad understanding of Telecom industry standards, trends, regulations and landscape and high level understanding of functional process and corresponding products and
packages to identify opportunities for solutions implementation and engage stakeholders meaningfully.
· May require to travel to US or LATAM.
Sueldo Segun aptitues