Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Java Developer (Excellent English)
Summary: . The developer is responsible for managing and maintaining, scalable, defect free code. Developer is responsible for managing api, integrations and site status. Also creating maintainable, scalable, defect free code. They will need to provide direction in creating components, integrating existing services and continually incorporate best development practices such as test driven development.
Document processes and client specific data.
Essential Job Functions:
The position will require you to:
• Manage and Develop software
•Must have strong understanding of API web services, Integrations, and collaboration with customer platforms.
•Participate in the development of customer programs; develop prototypes, multi-tiered platform.
•Collaborate with other members of the team, architects, product managers, QA team members, and documentation writers to ensure appropriate implementation of business requirements.
•Actively participate in team process improvements.
•Approach problems in a thoughtful and practical manner, as reflected in problem solving skills.
•Adhere to and drive good engineering practices, such as code reviews, estimation, diagnostic troubleshooting, and development processes.
•2+ years hands-on experience
•Web Service Experience JSON, Rest, and other services
•Experience with object oriented design and programming.
•Experience in loyalty software development, retail-ecommerce development – IF POSSIBLE
•Be a self starter; have strong initiative to tackle new tools and technologies and the ability to drive a plan to completion.
•Possess excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
•Experience with JUnit, SQL and XML is a plus.
1 years of professional experience with Oracle or MySQL.
Frameworks/AP ISpring 3.x, Spring 2.5, JPA 2.0, Struts 1.2, Hibernate 3.0, CXF JAX-RS, Grails, JMS, Junit
Application Servers: Oracle, Apache, Apache Tomcat
Provide quality control supervision of group projects and direct project quality audits and corrective actions when necessary.
Coordinate and manage the development of group budgets. Responsible for ensuring compliance with the budget.
Keep updated records on status of client.
Ensure that established operating policies and procedures are followed.
Work to develop and streamline process for new product development and technical integrations.
Create and encourage tracking tools to measure performance and resource allocation time.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Must have effective communication skills, applied with tact and diplomacy at all times. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment.
· Experience in leading project teams if at Senior level
· Skilled in managing multiple projects and establishing priorities and milestones.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to analyze comprehensive business processes, perform in-depth work analyses, and develop computer-generated flow charts.
· Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
· Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
· Ability to analyze complex problems, interprets operational needs, and develops integrated, creative solutions.
· Ability to identify key performance criteria for the project execution and for the final deliverable.
· Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints will be an essential function of the position.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certifications:
· College Degree or equivalent experience required in technical field or Business Administration.