We are looking for a skilled Node.JS Developer SR. to join the team of a highly innovative startup in the music sector developing an exciting new digital product. This position is located in Mexico City.
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
Node.JS Developer Sr. must be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of web applications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Maintaining, expanding, and scaling applications
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Proven working experience with programming language Node.js
- Proven working experience in programming using MVC design
- Proven working experience programming with modern web technologies like HTML/CSS/AJAX/XML/JSON
- Proven working experience with code version control tools.
- Experience working with third-party APIs and developing web services
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- SQL intermediate knowledge (select, insert, update sentences; join, where, group by, order by clauses , functions), preferable in MySQL
- Intermediate knowledge in use of Linux like operating systems and services
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Ability in problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- English 80% (writing, reading)
You can also work whit a really cool team who's really passionate for music.
- Competitive salary
- Extremely innovative environment
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Opportunity to grow
- Some perks (like spacious offices, great and friendly environment)