Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 40,000 a 45,000
The objective of the job is to manage the software development cycle, involving the development process, operations and tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer’s science, Systems engineering, related.
- Specific Knowledge:
- Senior level Linux administration skills.
- Extensive experience with AWS and AWS services (RDS, ECS, Route53, etc.)
- Experience of working with infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience working with containerization solutions suchs as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of cloud architectural patterns
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools suchs as Prometheus or Grafana.
- Knowledge of log collection tools suchs as GrayLog / Splunk.
- Previous exposure working with RabbitMQ or similar.
- BackEnd Programming Languages: Bash, Python or Go
- Experience with relational SQL databases (MSQL, MySQL, Postgres) with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Git Version control and Jenkins
- Languages: Advanced English