Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 45,000 a 50,000
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer will be a key contributor to the test efforts for mobile platforms, we are currently seeking a highly skilled Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. In this position, you must have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills. Critical thinking and problem solving abilities are a must, as well as skilled execution of test cases and a passion for quality.
Required Skills & Experience
· Review and analyze system specifications
· Test case/script code development
· Test automation framework experience to improve test coverage
· Experience in quality assurance techniques for software projects, ideally mobile apps
· Ability to break down user stories and high level requirements into test cases
· Ability to develop and implement processes to mitigate risk/ensure that quality is a key consideration at every step in the software development life cycle
· Adept at identifying gaps/issues before development work begins: requirements and design/UX reviews
· Experience with various testing methodologies and areas of focus, including regression testing, adhoc testing, user interface testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
· Highly detail oriented, with a focus on identifying edge cases
· Leading System test efforts and test planning for release and each sprint
· Experience with at least 1 scripting language (Java, C#, etc.).
Nice to Have:
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.