Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Be part of a company that combines artificial intelligence (AI) driven voice and video capture technology and services to securely manage digital content in the most rigid security environments including governments, courts, insurance, and law enforcement. We help our clients securely speed the capture, creation, and management of large volumes of information, preserve the unique value of the spoken word and video image, and deliver meaningful data.
Job Description :
The Microsoft System Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the company’s investment in Microsoft technology.
• Remotely support a small data center infrastructure and the systems in the data center;
• Manage the company’s Office 365 email system, which includes setting up enterprise- wide options, distribution lists, security features, etc.; add/remove/change Office 365 user accounts;
• Add/remove/change user accounts in other corporate applications and services such as the corporate web site, customer relationship management system, VoIP phone system, etc.;
• Provide remote assistance to desktop computer users as needed;
• Ensure the company’s data located on its systems and desktop computers is properly backed up;
• Ensure compliance with software licensing requirements for the standard applications;
• Participate in scheduled after-hours maintenance windows; and
• Document support and operational processes, and continuously enhance and improve current processes.
• BS/BA in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent degree;
• MCSA in Active Directory, Office 365, and Server technologies preferred.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• General IT support skills: hardware, software, application configuration and support;
• General business software skills: Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Strong troubleshooting, communications, and remote customer support skills;
• 5+ years of Active Directory management experience; and
• 3+ years of Office 365 administration experience.
• Advanced english is a must