Amdocs somos una empresa del giro de IT, enfocada al giro de telecomunicaciones, con 35 años en el mercado, presencia a nivel internacional en diferentes países como Estados Unidos, Canadá, China, Israel, India, España, Brazil, Chile, etc., con mas de 25,000 empleados alrededor del mundo y mas de 500 en México.
Actualmente estamos buscando un: Business Analyst (II)
Who are we?
If you're a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Understands & analyzes business problems and needs; Translates, captures and documents requirements, providing high level solutions that leverage product capabilities and best practices in order to produce optimal technology solutions, perform project planning/scheduling responsibilities and communicate with clients.
What will your job look like?
- Analyzes and documents business and technical requirements that best reflect customer needs; Translates the requirements into prioritize epics/features, supporting the release and iteration planning.
- Advises customers based on product capabilities and best practices , leveraging reuse and ensuring high business value
- Provides and designs, based on pre-defined solution architecture, an integrated high-level solution that fit customer's business & operational needs.
- Effectively participates in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support; Performs demonstrations of solutions to users.
- Support development teams during the iterations (provide business clarifications, adjustment to risks, change in scope, reprioritize and approve "done" stories and features during demo's).
- Provide technical requirement input for the Development and Testing teams (explaining the business processes, data, creation of orders) during of defects or production issue analysis and debugging.
- Provide test case and test data input for testing teams.
- Responsible for communicating the solution to customers' business and/ or IT personnel, explaining the details of new solutions and their impact on business processes and ensuring that the customer understands the solution.
- Follows up on solution design issues in his/her domain until solution is signed off and supports the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise (for example, overseeing ordering processes across various customer types and products, leading all product catalogue models and designs, etc.).
- Prepares solution-related documents and specifications; May also configure the solution, and create, execute and maintain test plans when applicable.
- Identifies product gaps and recommends enhancements to the product core team
- Prepare project plans and schedule, negotiate with client and other IT team members to come up with an agreed project plan.
All you need is...
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System
- At least 4-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, preferably in telecom industry and/or IT.
- Wide knowledge of relevant products, technologies and business process.
- Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions
- Proven ability to present solution using various methods (presentations, demos, etc.)
- Proven ability to have excellent command of verbal and written English
- Experienced in writing system requirements for Mainframe (written in COBOL; configured with DB2, IMS Transaction, JCL, RACF; etc.) and Midrange application (written in C and HTML).
- Basic SQL.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent project planning skills.
- Ability to understand and grasp system flows.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to use your superior business analyst skills to make a significant impact on high-level solutions that best produces the optimal product solution.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field