Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
DEINTEC, a Mexican Company leader on IT solutions, we have a position as:
React Native Developer
Computer engineering or relater
Minimum experience: 5 years
- Nominal salary
- Long term professional relationship
- Being part of a 100% Mexican Company, steady and competitive in the IT business, with more than 17 of experience acquiring the best human talent.
Experiencia y/o conocimientos:
• Develop, implement and run React Native integration strategies and strategic initiatives
• Design and optimize user interfaces using React Native
• Develop React Native components and integrate the components in the application.
• Work with groups to understand their business processes and requirement
• Translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
• Create design and technical specification documentation using confluence
• Drive resolution of all issues that come up during development phase
• Provide ongoing code-level maintenance and support
• Adopts Lean and Agile principles to work collaboratively with others to refine and release the salesforce product.
• Collaborate with Design team to evaluate and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Provide input to various scrum ceremonies like Sprint Grooming, planning, retrospectives and daily standups.
• Help to foster a fun, collaborative and supportive culture in which we are able to make career defining work
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code.
- Experience with ECMAScript 2015 (ES6).
- Experienced in React Native development (Not just React JS)
- Salesforce knowledge is desirable.
- A backend language experience is desirable.
- Experience creating and integrating APIs.
- Has shipped and maintained production web apps.
- Knowledge on Node.js.
- Comfortable architecting solutions from scratch.
- Experience with Git version control
- Developed soft skills
- Experience with Webpack
- Knowledge on JS unit testing.
- Big abstraction capacity on problem solving.
- Must be able to problem solve and figure out what is needed to complete tasks.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and complete with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to organize own workload for effective implementation.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to function as an effective team member.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
Send me your Cv to the mail contact.