Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. Luxoft's software development services consist of core and mission critical custom software development and support, product engineering and testing, and technology consulting. Luxoft's solutions are based on its proprietary products and platforms that directly impact its clients' business outcomes and efficiently deliver continuous innovation. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 18 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 10,500 employees across 31 offices in 17 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.Responsibilities
The goal of the project will be to utilize Embedded expertise to create new innovative smart home solutions for the customer. In this position you will execute quality assurance processes for software development projects. The QA Engineer will work to ensure all software deliverables meet stated requirements and specifications by testing according to program requirements and industry best practices. The QA Engineer will actively research and implement improved testing methods, processes, tools, metrics, and test systems.
- Executes tests and processes within an Agile Scrum framework.
- Responsible for review and development of test cases, testing, test tools and test plans.
- Supports the QA team's pursuit of quality assurance best practices.
- Writes QA task plans, tickets, documents and communications supporting the QA Team Lead and Team Manager.
- Participates in daily scrum meetings and program reviews throughout the project lifecycle, including meetings with extended project staff and/or analysts to discuss benefits of testing, clarify requirements and to otherwise assist in the delivery of the new roadmap and/or functional projects.
- Researches tools and standards which can improve manual and automated testing.
- Continuously improves and revises testing standards, processes, methodologies and documentation.
- Collaborates with Engineering Test Lab team members on combined hardware-software testing projects.
- BS and/or BA in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent coding skills in C/C++
- Experience analyzing, debugging, optimizing, and monitoring embedded software
- Good knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Deep understanding of firmware/driver structures and their interaction with HW.
- Experience working in Scrum team and familiar with sprint planning, ticket management, demos, retrospectives, burndown chart tracking.
We offer relocation support within MX