Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
This role is responsible for Front and back end developemnt web based design tools engineering to support the automotive development team, designing and building software modules with high-quality, high-performance automotive applications. You will work with a team of automotive software engineers to research, design , implement and test web based software solutions for client.
Able to execute module integration, fixing compiler errors and execute sanity test.
The successful candidate will be a responsible, motivated, self-started who is able to work alone as well as in a team environment.
- Be part of the web based tools development team for automotive group
- Setup the environment within the servers to enable the required tools
- Develop plug ins and tools in web environment
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools
- Work with Tools development team, product management, and operations in an Agile environment.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and efforts toward solutions
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4/5+ years of professional software development experience
- Good communication skills with ability to work well cross-functionally across multiple department
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Excellent algorithmic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well cross-functionally across multiple department
- Fluent in English
Technologies we're looking for:
- Back-end: Java 7/8 (strong)
- RESTful API and WebServices (Spring or JAX-RS)
- Version control (any): Git, Mercurial, SVN
- Node.js would be a big plus
We offer relocation support within MX