Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
We are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work; our focus is on mobile apps (iOS, Android), Web and back-end platforms (MEAN, LAMP, Java, Scala, .NET) and QA automation. We have offices in the USA (San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires and Tandil), México (Tepatitlán and Guadalajara), and Uruguay (Montevideo).
The vast majority of our clients are technology companies, ranging from ambitious startups to industry leaders, including Samsung, Hewlett Packard, and Symantec.
The senior Java engineer will integrate a major project for our client and participate to the development of a very strategic backbone application.
We expect the candidate to grow with our company and stay with us for the long run.
The ideal candidate must :
Be customer oriented and passionate about quality.
Willingness to learn new development environments.
Be able to work as part of a team, either leading or following.
Ability to listen and to communicate.
Be able to communicate with other teams and management in fluent English.
Work with software companies located in the Silicon Valley.
The following skills are REQUIRED:
- At least 6 years of demonstrated experience in software development using Java
and its major frameworks and associated tools.
- At least 3 years of experience in Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- At least 3 years of experience in relational databases.
- Deep understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
- Strong experience in API development.
- Experienced with version control tools such as git.
- Working experience in an agile methodology such as SCRUM or Test-Driven
Development; Jira experience a plus.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Our company culture is well aligned to the Silicon Valley's values, which means that we treat our employees very well. In fact, we want our employees to make a career with us and will do our best to help them grow within our organization. A very generous package awaits the best candidates.
If interested, please send us your CV in English.