AIMS International is a Global Leadership Consultancy with a presence in 50+ countries. We are active in Executive Search, Leadership Development, Executive Coaching. We are firmly rooted in each and every country where we operate and know our markets and their requirements well. At the same time, we are one large organization: we develop multi-country integrated projects, using common processes and tools for high and consistent quality.
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join a US company with offices in Guadalajara. The mission is to use modern technologies to transform B2B payments. Our client's revolutionary model creates a smart billing & payment network that can digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs and enable new revenue. The company is venture backed and has been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in enterprise financial services.
- Architecture and implementation of user facing parts of the companie's systems.
- Build reusable libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, other engineers and customer success to build the best user experience
- BS degree or equivalent by experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in building web, mobile-web or hybrid mobile applications with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Experience building highly scalable REST web services and APIs
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular.js (1-4), React, Vue.js, etc.
- Exposure to CSS3, Sass, Less, etc.
- Experience with mobile hybrid application frameworks such as Ionic, React Native, Cordova or Phonegap
- Knowledge of other web libraries and frameworks such as Polymer, React, etc.
- Understanding of front-end performance issues and optimization strategies (i.e. Caching, CDNs, concatenation and minification, sprites, SVGs, fonts, etc.)
- Understanding of what constitutes and ability to apply good UI and UX practices
- Experience with front-end build environment (Grunt, Gulp, etc.)
- Experience building Node.js scripts
- Active interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum or other digital currencies
- Programmed smart contracts
- Deployed 1 or more Bitcoin, Ethereum or other crypto network nodes
- 30 days Christmas bonus
- 50% Vacation Prime
- 10 Vacation days
- 100% Nominal scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Home Office ocassionally
- Beers and snacks