Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Be part of a company that combines artificial intelligence (AI) driven voice and video capture technology and services to securely manage digital content in the most rigid security environments including governments, courts, insurance, and law enforcement. We help our clients securely speed the capture, creation, and management of large volumes of information, preserve the unique value of the spoken word and video image, and deliver meaningful data.
The junior engineer, working closely with senior engineers, will be responsible for designing and implementing features concerning backend components for the NetScribe platform, including:
• Understanding the architecture, components, and software organization of NetScribe;
• Understanding and fleshing out new requirements, with product stakeholders;
• Reviewing requirement and implementation details with teammates;
• Driving implementation strategies;
• Implementing platform requirements;
• Ensuring that testability and test cases are implemented during development;
• Responding to support issues and other inquiries in a timely manner; and
• Supporting the needs of other teammates.
• BS/BA in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent degree.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• 2+ years working in a software development organization, preferably using an Agile software development methodology;
• 2+ years working with the Microsoft technical stack;
• developing scalable, high-performance backend systems;
• .NET core with Microsoft Visual Studio;
• Web services, JSON, REST APIs, XML;
• MS SQL / MS SQL on Azure and Entity Framework nice to have;
• Scrum, fixed-length sprints, and Kanban.
• Proficient in English – employees will be required to communicate with English-speaking colleagues