We're looking for a Back End Developer who doesn't wait to be told what to do, who asks questions to understand the problem we are solving for our users, and who thinks creatively on how to provide the best solution. You need to be at the top of your game technically, so you can gain the respect of others and coach them to improve their skills. People should WANT to work with you.
3+ years with product-oriented development teams, a positive attitude towards following development and project management processes, and a person that will help us grow the company on the engineering side with a good knowledge of software design, testing, and willing to continue learning with us.
- Collaborate with teammates to achieve Releases in form and time, from the back end perspective, alligned our Software Development Processes.
- Create PoCs for future releases, to give us an idea of complexity in terms of engineering and time for decision making around tools.
- Create quality software with unit/integration tests across microservices.
- Create and design software from proposals to actual implementations.
If you like a new challenge every day and you have an extreme level of commitment, you have a great chance.
- Proficiency with Node.js, Python, Ruby or a similar dynamically typed language.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Proficiency writing Clean Code that humans can understand.
- Experience building REST APIs.
- Experience testing back end code, by either implementing Unit tests or Integration tests.
- Experience working with Relational and Non Relational databases.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- We are a heavily test oriented team, we'd love for you to have knowledge of testing and be willing to continue learning.
- Eagerness to become a better software engineer with us!
Nice to have:
- Experience using Test Driven Development.
- Experience using a software architecture pattern like Clean Architecture, Domain Driven Design, MVC or others.
- Experience using Docker
An academic degree is not a requirement to apply for this position; you may have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Management, or related field. Or maybe you are self-taught with enough experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Unmatched growth opportunities based on true meritocracy.
- Great offices and great location in Guadalajara
- Vibrant and flexible work environment. A place you'll actually look forward to work in!
- Working schedule for grownups: flexible times, remote work possibilities and sufficient vacations so you don't need to count the days.
- Who wants to spend a small fortune eating out every day? Not us. That's why we enjoy delicious food catering daily. And it's free (for you, at least).
- Coffee to fuel your productive self. And beer to wind down at the end of the day.