Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
AstraZeneca is one of the world’s most exciting bio-pharmaceutical companies. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society. We are active in over 100 countries and we employ over 59,000 people . We are an innovation-driven biopharmaceutical with over 60 years of experience.
AZ Global Technology Center Guadalajara
The AstraZeneca GTC in GDL, is a vibrant, high-energy facility, fully equipped to support our business with 490 IT professionals. We continuously improve our IT environment by innovating for competitive advantage. We are fully committed to redefine and provide support to enterprise-wide IT solution platforms, infrastructure and services.
Role and Responsibilities
Work collaboratively with
- Business Stakeholders to ensure that solutions fulfil their future strategic needs and challenges
- Business Process Owners on business process change, identify and devise solutions that optimize business process performance, capability and competitiveness, and be IT point of contact.
- Business customers to identify business requirements and effectively communicate impact, cost and benefits of new and changed demands
- Process owners to identify and devise solutions that optimize business process performance, capability and competitiveness
- IT Architecture, Delivery and Support to ensure clear understanding of requirements and effective IT testing so that the solutions delivered to the business are efficient and effective, meeting the customer experience expectations.
Work collaboratively with or take responsibility for :
- Test Lead to define the testing approach and the components of testing to ensure traceability of requirements and effectiveness of overall solution.
- Change Management/Communication Lead to ensure the Change Management, Training, and Communications plans and delivery support the Stakeholder Analysis.
Required Skills and experience
- In-depth functional understanding of Plant Maintenance
- Knowledge of other SAP modules (PP, MM, QM, WM, etc.) is a plus
- Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain
- Ability to facilitate meetings to gather testable business requirements from business users, prepare functional specifications, identify key changes and impacts, and partner with the business to develop super users, robust test scenarios, and end user training to adopt and assimilate changes
- Familiarity working with customized SAP environments and interfaces with Non-SAP systems.
- Very good understanding of integration of SAP modules in end-to-end business processes
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management
- Understanding of GXP and SOX requirements and working experience in a validated environment.
- Ability to work in large, globally distributed, and diverse teams
- Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.