QA Automation Engineer
This is a full time (not contract) position. Must be authorized to work in Mexico on a full-time basis for any employer.
P lease send resumes in English to:
OutMatch is transforming the world of work by helping great companies like Disney, Panera Bread, American Airlines and HCA hire, retain, and develop great talent. Our software delivers actionable workforce analytics that predict employee success on the job and measure fit with a company's unique CultureDNA ™, so companies hire the right people-the absolute best match-and develop them into premier employees who drive improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering high-quality products, performs well in a collaborative team environment, learns quickly, and desires to continuously develop their skills. This is a terrific opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer looking to grow their skills and be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in driving the team through grooming and generating quality stories that form the basis for automation design and development.
- Solve complex technical problems and design solutions, while following best practice guidelines.
- Build and maintain the automation framework and test scripts, while focusing on maintainability and reuse.
- Work side by side with manual testers to identify and create scripts to increase efficiency in manual testing coverage.
- Provide scope and time estimates for automation projects.
- Act as an Automation generalist and thought leader, providing mentorship to team members.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Ability to think abstractly & conceptually.
- 5+ years of experience with designing and developing automation using Java, Java Script, JUnit and Selenium web driver.
- Background in Object Oriented Programming and Service-oriented design (SOAP / REST).
- Experience with devOps concepts and continuous integration tools including setting up builds and deployments. Experience with TeamCity a plus.
- Understanding of Database design, implementation and interaction from code, preferably SQL Server experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with a distributed Agile team is a plus.
What You Will Get:
Apply today to join a dynamic, fun, and award winning team dedicated to transforming the world of work!
- All Mexican law benefits
- 15 days Christmas bonus ( Aguinaldo )
- Stock options package ( Company shares )
- Competitive salary
- Major medical insurance ( Insurance major medical expenses )
- Stipend for gym memberships
- Two paid relaxation massages per year at Green Spa
- 15 to 20% off at Green Spa
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Flexible schedule
- Breakfast and lunch provided every weekday
- A variety of snacks and drinks are available in the office
- Monthly team building activities
- Special price for the One Expo GDL Hotel
- Discounts for restaurants & cafes near the office
- Stipend for professional learning and improvement content or activities, such as: courses, books, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status