Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Looking for Someone Who:
• Has at least 3 years of experience working on SaaS products (or similar experience)
• Works with designers, product, and developers to create amazing user experiences.
• Enjoys crossing back and forth between UX and UI design.
• Takes responsibility for designs and measures success of new designs.
• Has familiarity with popular design tools (like Sketch, UXPin, Adobe Suite), HTML, and CSS.
• Experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions
• You have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes, and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working
• Experience with or interest in Enterprise UX and/or B2B products
• Responsible for wireframing new features and functionality. • Build prototypes of new features. • Solve user problems and ensure an amazing user experience. • Participate in usability studies on existing applications and new applications. • Communicate with developers, product owners, and other designers on solutions, designs, and interactions. • Develop strategies to increase productivity and engagement.