Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Senior .NET Developer
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
· Degree in a relevant IT discipline such as Computer Science or Software Engineering.
· Ideally, at least 5 years of experience in a software development or similar role.
· Highly proficient in both spoken and written English .
· Full time
· Gender: Any
· Age: 29 to 38 years
· Solve complex development tasks and able to create architecture for medium/high complexity solutions.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Provide time estimates for development sprints and specifications.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Database design and development using SQL relational databases.
· Implementation of secure systems and data protection measures.
· Mentoring of Junior and graduate members of a development team.
· Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills.
· Proactive and pay attention to scalability, availability, code quality, organization and automatization.
· Ability to work with a co-operative team.
· Very good programming skills (Object Oriented, Data Types, Methods, Algorithms, Generics, Interfaces, Delegates, Inheritance, Repetitions, Classes, Polymorphism, Arrays).
· Advance levels of C# (Exception Handling, Lambda Expressions, Asynchronous Programming with Async / Await, between others).
· Good working knowledge of T‐SQL, Microsoft SQL Server and relational database design (Stored procedures, views, functions).
· Proficient knowledge of .NET v2-4.5.
· Web frameworks ASP.NET MVC 1-6, ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET Web Forms (old school).
· Communication frameworks WCF, ASP.NET Web API (REST), Web Services (old school).
· Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT/TFS).
NICE TO HAVE
· Practical AWS development experience (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, Dynamo DB).
· Experience in .NET Core.
· Desktop framework WPF.
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration (Team City, Jenkins).
· Experience developing software using Agile development methodology.
· NoSql database (Redis, MongoDB).
· Mobile app experience (Window Phone, Android, iOS).
· Understanding of test driven design, especially unit testing in a .NET environment.