Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Technical, Business & Role Skills:
• More than 6 year of experience in Quality Assurance and Testing.
• Excellent understanding of application life-cycle management, quality assurance and testing concepts.
• Experience in developing overall testing strategies in the complex testing space.
• Strong experience planning & implementing testing for small-mid scale integration programs
• Experience conducting process improvement assessments and improvement implementation plans.
• Strong experiences assessing and implementing Test Management, Automation and Performance tools.
• Experience with multiple methodologies and life cycles such as Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, etc.
• Desirable experience in Financial (Banking) industry.
• Strong soft skills such as plan and prioritize, solving problems, customer services oriented, results oriented
• Sound time management, organisational skills, ability to manage competing priorities & proven track record of meeting deadlines.
• Must have Project Management skills and experience in managing multiple concurrent projects while supervising a small team
• Relevant certifications in the QA & Testing arenas (ISTQB, CMMi, TMMi, etc).
• Excellent bilingual communication skills (written & verbal)
• Fluent English
Activities to Perform:
o Define and Implement the QA Functional Processes
Testing Service Strategy
Business Capacity Management
Continuous Service Improvement & Innovation
Organizational Testing Policies
Training & Talent Management
KPIs & Metrics
o Ensure all resources assigned to the engagement meets the expected performance
o Define in conjunction customer, the number of resources required to operate (based in Business Capacity Management process)
o Manage, coordinate and guide manual testing, automated and performance testing resources
o Negotiate timelines and expectations with customer