Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most valuable asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Puebla or Merida
Travel: Will be needed
Salary: Based on skill level and experience
· Creates and implements CSS and HTML graphic user interface (GUI) elements from design mock-ups.
· Supports creation and maintenance of application functionality.
· Writes queries to support our Dashboard product development and delivery.
· Understands basic software architecture concepts, and is able to participate in architectural discussions-
· Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
· Excellent communication skills: Able to speak with non-Spanish speakers and understand different types of accents.
· Some knowledge of Node.js or another backend language (Python or PHP).
· MYSQL (Maria /PostgreSQL a bonus).
· CSS (BEM, SASS and Twitter Bootstrap knowledge a bonus).
· Responsive design development.
· Familiarity with version control systems, (Git or others).
· Strong knowledge of Linux and its command line tools.
· Amazon Cloud Web Services.
· Familiarity with testing and debugging code
Nice to have
· Python / Pandas / Zappa
· Understanding of REST principles
· APIs and web service integration
· Domain management (DNS)
· Web Hosting Setups
· Website Caching Mechanisms
· SEO knowledge
· Ngnix / Apache
· Relocation Package.
· Permanent - Full Time Job.
· Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
· 100% Payroll scheme.
· Career Path.
· Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
· American Company culture.
· Health & Wellness program for employees.