Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services, and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most valuable asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Puebla or Merida
Travel: Might be needed
Salary: Based on skill level and experience.
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong knowledge of UX and design principles and best practices
· Ability to translate business goals into an intuitive, creative, and engaging experience for the user.
· Demonstrated design skills and strong command of visual attributes including composition, information organization, typography, graphics, and color.
· Wire-Framing tools (e.g., Axure, Balsamiq)
· Vector Graphics
· Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Develop and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate user interaction and workflow designs
· Design and conduct user research; compile and evaluate user research results into a prioritized action plan.
· In collaboration with the UX Engineering group, assure adherence to design guidelines, patterns, and libraries to create uniformity within the software engineering organization.
· Provide schedule estimates and updates to management concerning new and ongoing efforts
· Relocation Package
· Permanent - Full-Time Job
· Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
· 100% Payroll scheme
· Career Path
· Cool offices and a collaborative environment
· American Company culture
· Health & Wellness program for employees