Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 30,000 a 35,000
Responsible to perform Validation and Verification of a Health Management Embedded Software within the Aviation Industry. The engineer is responsible to design, develop, perform and automate the software verification strategy of a connected aircraft systemEssential Responsibilities:
1. Perform with autonomy the Vehicle Health Management Software requirements verification strategy.
2. Develop Test Cases, Test Procedures and it's automation to verify the software requirements.
3. Remove roadblocks and overcome technical challenges with minimal guidance.
4. Document Technical data, design strategies and project important information.
5. Participate and present in Technical Reviews to substantiate decisions about the Software verification strategy.
6. Resolve problems independently through the application of acquired expertise.
7. Monitor and communicate project status, actively communication of significant issues or developments
8. Follow the program and company standards, procedures and policies while working in a multicultural team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and minimum 3 years of experience (in related field).
- Solid understanding on Software High Level requirements and testing (V&V).
- Proficient Java and Python programming
- Ability to maintain a fluid (technical) communication with Senior Leadership and Technical leads (in English)