Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Job Responsibilities and expertise required:
• Represents Visteon software with the customers internal and external. Continuously engages the customer and stakeholders to ensure the Team is building the right product and therefore delivering the ROI expected of it.
• Communicates the voice of the Team to the outside world and ensures that all channels of communications are open and that projects have the right amount of support required to succeed.
• Describes the desired user experience and the product requirements, and capture them on the Product Canvas or epic backlog across all product domains
• Prioritizes and sequences the backlog according to business requirements
• Supports in building the Vision and Goals for the SW team to deliver to the customer needs.
• Advises course change of the project (software strategic level) as he/she sees fit based on external factors.
• Supports budget discussions, and understands the project’s progress at software development strategic level.
• Holds strong dotted line relationship with PO’s in vertical product line based SW teams – working together to ensure communication, synchronization and consistency across and within product line based SW teams
• Approves software technical solutions to be developed
• Approves 3rd party software buying decisions
Interested candidates please send your resume to and including the position's name.