Softtek is a global organization with multiple portfolios, with a wide variety of projects. Each project is unique and may not require the same stack which opens the opportunity for innovation. This role will challenge your abilities and skills, all while also enabling you to continuously grow your knowledge and career.
We are looking for:
Executive ITIL Problem Manager/Analyst
ITIL Problem Manager/Analyst will be responsible of the management of Problem investigations from start to finish by facilitating root cause investigations and managing the implementation of corrective and preventative measures, as well create reports of the events and present the results at an executive level.
Industry & Project:
- This position gives you the chance to start your Softtekian career working on site in one of our projects in the airline industry for USA.
- The Airline industry is catching up in the race to create highly reliable cloud environments, posting a unique environment of technical challenge, learning and innovation.
- IT professionals working in the airline industry acquire a higher value in the marketplace due to the extensive expertise required to deliver reliable and agile services in the industry.
- Work with support teams for Applications and Infrastructure to review, agree and implement permanent solution for Problem tickets
- Drive efforts to improve overall application stability and availability for applications and supporting infrastructure by ensuring Problem resolution
- Facilitating and coordinating technical problem review meetings includes leading and facilitating post mortem investigations of managed incidents, and managing root cause analysis between technical teams
- Perform Incident trend analysis to farm Problems
- Production of statistics and reports to demonstrate performance of the Problem Management process
- Work with process owners and stakeholders to re-engineer processes to be simple, nimble, repeatable, measurable, achievable and continuously improved
- Design comprehensive metrics that can be actionable and promote positive behavioral changes; Baseline, improve and re-measure success.
- Manage relationships with other process management teams.
- Work independently to research subject matter. Interact with multiple groups to obtain and exchange information.
- Proactively escalate problems and issues
- Have a good understanding of the IT infrastructure components (servers, network, storage, middleware/database, application software and data center facilities)
- Experience in developing, managing, and maintaining Problem Management and associated procedures. 5+ years
- Experience in analyzing performance data to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Problem Management. 5+ years
- Extensive experience in developing, engineering and improving IT Service Management processes. 5+ years
- Experience in creating, managing and maintaining process diagrams and process definition documents. 5+ years
- Experience in defining process metrics and KPIs. 3-5 years
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and deliver training materials and presentations.
- Service Management reporting experience. 2-3 years
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to run large scale campaigns or deprecation programs within a large corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and push forward in an ambiguous environment or with changing priorities
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Ensuring and monitor that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services
- Maintain problem and task records to ensure that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s).
- Coordinating with the internal Subject Matter Expert (SME) teams to guarantee assigned resources to work on Problems
- Making and driving root cause investigations, problem investigations, Managing RCA between technical teams
- Follow up with appropriate SMEs to complete both corrective and improvement actions defined during RCA.
- Analysis and reporting of incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes proactively
- Demonstrated handling pressure and Customer engagement in critical/difficult circumstances.
- Proficient in multiple service management processes
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignments
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Organize and assemble needed resources required to develop a solution/proposal/deliverable
- Develop and maintain strong customer and team relationships.
- Fluency in English.
- ITIL Foundation Certification (or Higher)
- Use of Service Management Platform. (BMC/Remedy, ServiceNow, HP, IBM etc.) 5+ years
Special benefits applicable for this position:
- Training & Certification Vouchers (2-5K USD)
- The Continuous Education Program is offered to individuals as a flexible option for certification/recertification/ongoing learning. The program is intended to diversify skill sets in order to make them more valuable to their organization and the industry as a whole.
To apply, please share your CV with uploaded data.