Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy
We are Sintesys! an IT Company fully constituted in Mexico and US, with offices in both countries.
are looking for a great 2D 3D software developer that´s eager to move
to USA, this project is on site at Houston, Texas, with one of our best
If you are looking for new oportunities and moving abroad, here´s what you need for this grea oportunity:
software developer is responsible for developing our 3D visualization
and web-based E&P applications. This position reports to the Product
Manager and is an opportunity to work in a highly professional Agile
team that creates innovative solutions for the E&P industry. We are
looking for candidates with strong 3D graphics and web programming
skills as well as experience in related technologies.
Key Job Responsibilities:
in an Agile software development environment; work with the Project
Manager and Domain Experts to define requirements sufficiently for
successful development of assigned features.
- Provide technical
background, software expertise, and workflow information as needed for
documentation and to productize the developed functionality.
- Improve, maintain, and enhance existing software in accordance with assigned tasks.
- Use build, testing, and source repository tools and procedures to ensure that high-quality code is available at all times.
- Use the issue-tracking system to ensure efficient communications with all stakeholders.
- Report progress and status to project manager/team lead and other team members as requested by the project manager/team lead.
- Maintain good working relationships and effective communication with others
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computing Science or another relevant field.
- Advanced English level
- Five years or more of relevant work experience.
- Strong C++ and OpenGL skills and experience.
- Experience developing effective and high-performing 2D and/or 3D visualization technologies.
- A good understanding of full-stack web development is preferred.
- Experience in Webpack, Node JS, and Linux OS is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience developing software applications for the E&P industry is preferred.
- Willingness to travel if necessary.
If you have what we need don´t let this chance slip by, submit your resume!
One of our recruiters will contact you soon.