Brighter Brain is seeking a skilled professional to serve as an internal resource for our consulting firm in the field of Mobile Development. Brighter Brain provides Fortune 500 clients throughout the United States with IT consultants in a wide-ranging technical sphere. One of our most prominent concentrations is Mobile Development.
We are excited to establish a recruiting/support group for our Mexican team as we continue to thrive. In order to fully maintain our incoming international hires, we will be hiring an Android Specialist to relocate and aid our onsite team in the United States.
The Android Mobile Application Specialist will be take on the following responsibilities:
- Training incoming technical consultants from the US, Mexico and Canada on Android fundamentals in preparation for Android projects around the United States
- Acting as a primary technical support resource for individuals working on a variety of projects throughout the US
- Prepping consultants for interviews for specific assignments involving mobile development
- Interviewing potential consultants to ensure all onboarding employees will be successful in the Android domain
- Keeping open communication with the US and Mexico Recruiting Teams for efficient scheduling of interviews and timely feedback on all applicants
- Preparing mock interview situations to enhance the esteemed learning process provided by the company
- Interacting with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that projects and employees are appropriately matched
The ideal candidate will not only possess a solid knowledge of the Android infrastructure, but must also have a fluency in the following areas (allowing for fluid interactions with other team members scattered across the entry to senior level spectrum):
• Object Orient Programming
• Java Fundamentals
• Memory Management
• Exception Handling