Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most valuable asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
- Understands basic software architecture concepts, and is able to participate in architectural discussions, as well as propose architectural changes or enhancements.
- Understands and implements logging, tracing, and unit tests in new and existing software.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug existing software and provide technical field support.
- Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
- Understands database architecture, interfaces, and is able to participate in the design of robust databases and their associated support structures.
- Can implement basic designs and layouts for thick-client or web-based user interfaces.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 yrs+ experience as software developer, Full-stack development skills required.
- Must have strong experience with OOP and .NET Technologies like: MVC, Web API with C#, Rest Services
- Exposure or experience with Angular 6
- Good programming skills in CSS & HTML5
- Strong knowledge on Databases specially on SQL Server
- Knowledge Design Patterns & Principles
- Excellent communication skills: Able to speak with non-Spanish speakers and understand different types of accents.
Location: Puebla or Merida
Travel: Might be needed
Salary: Based on skill level and experience
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path