Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do, and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Your main responsibilities & activities will be:
- Develop, test, debug, and document Python applications that utilize Python and Flask.
- Utilize GitHub and Docker environment to develop and deploy code
- Develop microservices using Python that will serve data to other products within the company
- Create SQL scripts/stored procedures and troubleshoot them in PostgreSQL
- Ability to refactor portions of an existing product currently implemented in Python, Perl and PostgreSQL
- Maintaining detailed requirements/design/technical documentation for new and existing components
- Complete work within tight deadlines
What skills do you need?
- 5+ years experience or coursework developing Python-based software with a database (PostgreSQL or other) and a framework (Django, Flask or other)
- Amazon Web Services experience (AWS) - Lambda, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, Glue, DataPipeline
- AWS Glue
- APIs and web-service integration
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git/GitHub or Subversion)
- Familiarity with testing and debugging code
- Ability to review and test own work